Florida Legal Malpractice Insurance
Local expertise in FL and special pricing.
Call today for a free quote (212-873-5484) or get a quick, secure online quote >
Timely Needs Fulfilled in these Needful Times
Law firms in Florida are well aware of the exponentially rapid expansion of legal a professional regulations in recent years. It's more important now than ever for reputable firms to cover their bases, as legal malpractice and professional malfeasance suits are far more common today than they were even 10 years ago.
Whether your FL law firm is small or large, you've likely seen some high profile legal malpractice cases being covered by the media. You or your firm may have even been involved in one. The point is, the risks in the legal and professional world are at an all-time high, and it is very important for you to be adequately insured.
Attorney Liability Insurance - More than a security blanket
A strong bent toward risk-management in the state of Florida is not just a comforting redundancy anymore; it is an absolute necessity from a legal and professional standpoint, given the vast number and varieties of potential pitfalls. Dumont offers exactly the strong, comprehensive, and individualized protection your firm requires, and does so at very competitive rates.
Why Dumont Insurance Brokers? Highest Quality Services at a Tremendous Value
- Protection of innocent partners.
- You have the option of getting an extended, bilateral reporting period.
- Insurer unable to renege on any paid premiums.
- Defense costs are advanced.
- Selection of counsel, if claim is filed, will be left to your discretion.
- Worldwide coverage.
- A much broader way in which claims are defined.
- Worldwide coverage.
- Definition of wrongful acts expanded.
- Claims aren’t made and reported, they are made policy.
- Escrow agents, arbitrators or mediators, government affairs advisors or lobbyists, and title agents may all be defined as “professional services”.
- $25 million maximum claim.
Our underwriters are also able to customize a policy with additional enhancements to suit the individual needs of insured firms based in Florida or elsewhere.